| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Asmara in June is very mild at 17.6 °C (63.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.9 °C (76.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.5 °C (50.9 °F).
- In June the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 14.4 °C (25.9 °F).
- The weather in June is dry with periodic rain. A mere 38.5mm (1.5in) of water tumbles across on average 6 days.
- The heavens above Asmara are fine having on average a detectable 6:36 of brilliant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:57 long and the longest day is 13:01 long with an average length of 13:00.
- There are approximately 6:16 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 51.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 48.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Asmara June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Asmara, Eritrea
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Asmara:
- Arbaat, Sudan - 546.5 kms (339.6 miles) NNW
- Port Sudan, Sudan - 511 kms (317.5 miles) NNW
- Toker, Sudan - 372.2 kms (231.3 miles) NNW
- Aqiq, Sudan - 337.2 kms (209.5 miles) NNW
- Aroma, Sudan - 302.6 kms (188 miles) WNW
- Kassala, Sudan - 270.6 kms (168.1 miles) W
- Halfa El Gedida, Sudan - 355.7 kms (221.1 miles) W
- El Showak, Sudan - 349.1 kms (216.9 miles) WSW
- Gedaref/ Azaza, Sudan - 403 kms (250.4 miles) WSW
- Gonder, Ethiopia - 345.2 kms (214.5 miles) SSW